Corporate sales manager
1. Explore potential customers, develop sales plans in line with the customer needs, provide proposals and quotations, and facilitate the process of signing contracts;
2. Learn more about and analyze the market information and customer needs, and pay attention to the competitors' information and analyze it;
3. Complete all kinds of sales reports, follow up the project, submit related analysis report to the superior on time;
4. Cooperate with other colleagues to follow up some projects;
5. Cooperate with related departments to complete the service for customers;
6. Provide best services for customers to enhance their satisfaction and recognition;
7. Familiar with the performance of our products, follow up the feedback of customers, and timely report to the product department;
8. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. College degree or above, major in computer or other related fields, 1 year or above sales experience or consultant experience in communication industry.
2. Familiar with value-added services of communication, especially with cloud products, learn more about the communication industry and domestic market, and maintain a good relationship with local network operators;
3. Have a wide range of enterprise customer resources;
4. Have the courage to challenge yourselves, and work under pressure with team spirit;
5. A quick learner with good English, excellent communication and coordination skills.
Address: Room H, Floor 15th, No. 1 Plaza, No. 800 East Nanjing Road, Huangpu District,
Shanghai 200001, China
Telephone: 8621 5169 9370